Olivier is a specialist in study design from an HTA and payer perspective, from early-stage to submission. Supporting life sciences companies gain a comprehensive understanding of regulatory and HTA requirements, aligning their drug development programmes to meet the requirements of regulators and payers alike.
Key Areas Of Expertise
- Study design from an HTA & payer perspective from early-stage to submission
- Team working with regulators
- Advisor for the payer industries for emerging markets (disease management, HTA, guidelines)
- Effect size and risk assessment at the global level
- Joint regulator HTA early engagements
- The network of international HTA and payers
- Efficiency implementation in health care organization & strategic input
Before Joining The NDA Advisory Board
Olivier was a member of the French Transparency Committee, the Governance Committee (Department of Health) and the National Guideline Committee [Drug National Agency and HAS]. He also worked for the Ministries of Health, French Social Security and Payer Organizations Consultant in emerging countries.
MD, Master of Science, C.E.S.A.M.
Dr Olivier Wong