Neelu Agrawal has over 25 years of experience in management consulting and industry. She is an expert in product development strategies, strategic communication, and cross-functional leadership. Neelu has worked closely with clinical, regulatory and commercial teams across all stages of the product lifecycle in over 35 therapeutic areas. She specializes in leading high-stake meeting preparations, including FDA Advisory Committees and Oral Explanations.
Key Areas Of Expertise
· FDA Advisory Committees
· Applicant Orientation Meetings
· Mid-Cycle Communication discussion and Late-Cycle Meetings
· Oral Explanations and Scientific Advisory Groups
· Scientific Advice Working Party meetings
· Strategic Advisory Boards
· Custom clinical, regulatory and commercial workshops
· Structured meeting facilitation to drive alignment
· Scientific communication
· Teaching, training and coaching
Neelu was a healthcare partner in the Marketing Strategy and Insights consulting practice at Rosetta, a customer engagement agency. Earlier in her career, Neelu led cross-functional brand teams, including at Bristol-Myers Squibb. She honed her management consulting skills at the Boston Consulting Group and NCI Consulting.
Neelu also served as a Professor of Professional Practice at Rutgers University where she created and taught a new course on strategic market assessment, earning top ratings. Neelu holds an MBA from the J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management and a BS from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.