Graham has been with NDA since 2012. An expert in global regulatory strategy, drug development and strategic regulatory leadership. Providing regulatory strategy and technical advice at the highest level. Supporting client interactions with regulatory agencies and EU procedures during all stages of drug development.
Key Areas Of Expertise
- Global strategic regulatory input to the development
- Global submissions and approvals
- Scientific Advice
- Health Technology Assessment
- Health authority interactions, worldwide
- Trade association interactions
- Corporate Governance and Oversight
- Drug Development Governance
- Integration and merger activities
Before Joining The NDA Advisory Board
Graham was the Head of Regulatory Affairs at AstraZeneca and GE Healthcare (Medical Diagnostics) and Head of Regulatory Strategy and Policy at Pfizer. In a career of over 35 years in the industry, he has worked for pharma companies in the UK, USA, Belgium and France.