Digital technology is changing how we collect data for research purposes, and the amount of information collected is growing exponentially. As drug development is focusing on more complex products targeting smaller populations, larger databases to establish the link between the drug and potential unwanted, and in certain cases, extremely rare events are required.
In this article, Dr Steffen Thirstrup explores the past and present approaches to coordinate the collection and analysis of real world data and present updates on the new EU Data Analysis and Real World Interrogation Network (DARWIN EU).
Dr Steffen Thirstrup
- Payer Negotiations - Identifying and overcoming the challenges
- NDA webinar: Payer Negotiations – What are the challenges and how do you overcome them
- Accelerated approval of COVID-19 vaccines
- European Regulatory Meetings – how best to prepare and perform
- How To Commercialise ATMPs In The EU
- Vaccine platform technologies – Learnings from the COVID-19 pandemic
- Oral explanation – Your product’s last stand