Join us on Thursday 12th of December 15:00 GMT, 16:00 CET, 10:00 EST for this engaging webinar presented by Claes Buxfeldt, HTA Director NDA Advisory Board and Lisa Peluso, Director of Coaching and Client Engagement, PharmApprove.
Advanced medical treatments, including cell and gene therapies, are on the cusp of changing medical care around the globe. Developing and communicating cutting-edge science demands rigorous planning to mitigate challenges and set up your product for successful market access.
New treatments are complicated and competition is fierce. Are you planning appropriately to demonstrate the data you need, communicate effectively and be in a position to negotiate successfully with payers? Join this informative webinar to hear from HTA and Value Communications experts Claes Buxfeldt and Lisa Peluso on how to:
- Steer development teams to demonstrate value, manage uncertainty in data and leverage external advice
- Educate stakeholders early – from your internal team to payers – to ensure alignment and clarity around value and positioning
- Create and deliver the clinical narrative of the data
- Communicate complex data and science effectively and handle objections with confidence
- Negotiate successfully with decision-makers
Waiting until submission time to align and prepare to communicate value is a mistake your team can’t afford to make. Sign up for this webinar to hear how to communicate impactfully to clear a path for a successful value journey to patients.
Click here to book your place today!