Being able to demonstrate the expected value for health care systems and society for a new pharmaceutical is critical for market access including chances of reimbursement. Having a clear strategy for value demonstration as an integrated part of your drug development program can improve your chances of reimbursement leading to a faster market access. Knowing different payer’s expectations in terms of endpoints and supportive data as well as having an understanding of Health Technology Assessment (HTA) and how this is applied is critical to success.
Join us on Thursday 29th November, at 15:00 GMT, 16:00 CET, 10:00 EST for this engaging webinar where Claes Buxfeldt, HTA Director, will cover the following:
- The needs/requirements of the HTA bodies and payers in all countries
- How strategy could be implemented in TPP, value proposition and messages to secure value and reimbursement
- What activities are needed to investigate and at what stage in development
- How to:
- design and improve a clinical development program to satisfy HTA bodies and deliver value for payers
- design and improve programs to strengthen unmet need and the economic story
- prepare and improve the ability to communicate the value story and improve payer negotiations skills
- validate your strategy and plans using the NDA Advisory Board, both regulatory and HTA / payer
The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session for you to get direct feedback on key areas of uncertainty.
Click here to book your place today.