Dr Paula Salmikangas, Director for Biopharmaceuticals and ATMPS, NDA Advisory Board, has been invited to present at the World Advanced Therapies and Regenerative Medicine Congress, 16 – 18 May, Business Design Centre, London.
Dr Salmikangas will speak in the Plenary Round Table Discussion Session: Process Development & Manufacturing Focus, with the topic title: Regulatory and scientific challenges for global development.
At this event you will have the opportunity to Research, Develop, Collaborate & Commercialise.
- Meet 600 industry leaders from the pharma, biotech and research industry
- Take part in 20 free seminars focusing on human application for stem cells, bioelectronic medicine, investment for AI in Healthcare and more!
- Discover and experience the latest and most innovative products and solutions in the market showcased by 50 industry leaders
- Be inspired by industry thought leaders during live interviews conducted on the exhibition floor
- Discover the companies of the future in our innovation zone
Click here to find out more about the event.
Dr Paula Salmikangas
Advisory Board Director