NDAs Brian Edwards, Principal Consultant Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety, is on the programme committee at the 11th Annual Forum for Qualified Persons in Pharmacovigilance, QPPV, at The Crystal, London, UK 4-5 October 2017. Dr Edwards is also chairing session 5 – Insights on Inspections, Audits and Quality Management – on 5th October.
This is the only forum designed for QPPVs by QPPVs, now in its 11th year and ever-growing. This year’s objectives build on past successes and have been shaped by valuable feedback provided by participants.
- Build relationships with fellow QPPVs
- Reconnect with colleagues and meet regulators
- Hear the latest updates and hot topics relating to the role of the QPPV
- Explore long term PV visions, future directions of the ‘PV world’, and potential impact on the role of QPPV
- Learn from and share experience and ideas with like-minded QPPVs in a neutral environment
- Better understand regulatory and inspectorate expectations of the QPPV
- Identify the expanded expectations of the role in the context of the new regulatory framework and transparency initiatives
To find out more about the event click here.
Dr Brian Edwards