Helen Powell, & Brian Edwards, Principal Consultants at NDA Group have been invited to chair two Sessions at DIA European Forum for Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV), London, 10-11 October 2018
“Are You Compliant Enough? – Audits, Inspections And QMS”
Helen Powell, Principal Consultant, NDA Group has been invited to chair session 7
“Am I Impacted By Brexit?”
Brian Edwards, Principal Consultant, Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety, NDA Group, will chair session 8
This is still the only forum designed for QPPVs by QPPVs. This Forum continues to identify key trends requiring QPPV awareness, input and oversight. This year’s objectives, will build on past successes which have been shaped by valuable feedback provided by the participants of the past eleven meetings, plus many years of QPPV and Regulator interaction at this Forum.
• Hear the latest updates and hot topics relating to the role of the QPPV
• Explore long term PV visions, future directions of the ‘PV world’, and potential impact on the role of QPPV
• Network with colleagues and meet regulators
• Learn from and share experience and ideas with like-minded QPPVs in a neutral environment
• Take away practical hints and tips
• Better understand regulatory and inspectorate expectations of the QPPV
• Identify the expanded expectations of the role in the context of the continually evolving regulatory framework
• Examine current areas of real challenge
To find out more about the event click here.