Dr. Thomas Lönngren, Strategic Advisor to NDA Group and former Executive Director of the European Medicines Agency (EMA), has been invited to present at the ARCS Executive Round Table on January 31st at Atlantis Dining, North Ryde NSW, Australia.
Dr. Lönngren will address the following hot topics:
- Evidence for regulatory approval and Market access in EU and US – Expedited pathways
- Use of RWE in decision making
- From cost effectiveness to budget impact and affordability
- Brexit and its effect on the pharmaceutical sector in EU (and worldwide)
- How will this affect Pharmaceutical/ Biotech companies in Australia
This roundtable is for senior managers (10+ years’ experience) who are keen to engage with their peers, exchange views and discuss current challenges that the sector is facing in an open and constructive dialogue. The meeting will be of interest to both regulatory affairs and reimbursement professionals.
Dr. Thomas Lönngren