Join Our Team
Are you a dedicated and driven Regulatory Affairs professional with Drug Development experience?
Our mission is to bring men, women and children, all over the world, the best possible medicines without unnecessary delay and as part of our on-going growth we are currently looking for a new Consulting Manager to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
Role: Consulting Manager (Sweden)
Team: Regulatory & Strategy Europe
Reporting to: Monika Eck-Schaupp – VP Regulatory & Strategy Europe
Our team of consulting managers are not only responsible for leading and developing their team of consultants but also have the opportunity to engage and contribute to client discussions and projects. As an essential link between their staff, peers and leadership our consulting managers work in close collaboration to deliver and support a high-quality service and excellent operational performance ensuring that we meet our company objectives and the expectations of our clients.
Our consulting managers possess strong, leadership and project management skills. They are creative problem solvers and decision makers, enthusiastic ambassadors for their team with an eagerness to continually improve our offerings and deliver a market leading service to our clients.
Excellent communication and listening skills are also a key strength for our CMs as their role requires them to interpret, distill, and summarize complex client requirements transforming them into clear and concise service deliverables for the team.
Key attributes of a successful Consulting manager
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- Ability to motivate both individually and collectively
- Excellent problem solving capability
- Ability to plan, coordinate and lead activities simultaneously on multiple projects
Experience and Qualifications
- Education to Bachelor’s/advanced degree level in a scientific discipline
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Regulatory Affairs or Drug Development
- Broad background of experience working in the pharmaceutical industry and prior experience in several areas within regulatory affairs
- Proven leadership experience
- Previous experience in leading major health authority interactions
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have a flexible working culture, we truly believe in work/life balance and provide the flexibility to work from one of our offices* or from home depending on your needs and location. We continue to grow year on year whilst maintaining a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation, with a local feel.
*(Current COVID guidelines are in place)
Application & Contact
If you are interested in learning more about this role, contact us at Recruitment@ndareg.com with the subject line: Consulting Manager Sweden attaching you CV and cover letter.
Selection of candidates & interviews will be conducted continuously.
Your drug development needs are unique
Contact us to learn how our experts can support you to meet all regulatory, quality and safety requirements and ensure the best path to approval.
Let's Bring Medicines to the World